- HEAVY DUTY SPINE BOARD: The ASA Techmed spine board is a device for recovery, immobilization, and transfer of a patient to a stretcher with suspected spinal injuries. The durable yet lightweight polyethylene material allows smooth patient transfer with minimal effort. Safely lifts up to 700 lbs with a heavy-duty shell that can withstand many elements and years of use. Dimensions: 72.75″ x 17.75″ x 2.5″ – Weight: 16.1 lbs
- PROTECTS PATIENTS + EMS WORKERS: Prevents stress on the lower back of personnel when shifting patients without putting stress on the patient’s injuries. Ultra Smooth surface with no sharp edges to keep skin safe. Non toxic flat board is 100% x-ray translucent and will prevent aggravation of possible spinal injuries while transferring and medical imaging is performed.
- ANTIMICROBIAL + SANITARY: Easy to clean and designed to significantly reduce stain and odor causing bacteria.
- DESIGNED WITH FUNCTION IN MIND: Conveniently built with 21 Handholds and 8 pins for secure patient strapping and transferring from any angle. Can be used by home health caregivers, ems / first responders, fire fighters, lifeguards and more. Easy to use foam filled board is excellent for water rescue as it is waterproof and light weight. Slim width makes storage easy!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Being so sure about the top quality, durability and excellent performance of our products, we offer you a 30 day, money back guarantee of complete satisfaction. With nothing to lose, order yours today for the best value and quality.
- Amazon Affiliate Product & we make small commission.